The Urban House IDEAA is a laboratory that will explore the important relationship between design, emotional state, and the real social needs of society.
The Urban House IDEAA is a dynamic public space for exhibitions, different programs, and conversations that explore the role of design in shaping the city and society. The goals of the Urban House are achieved through various activities: organizing local and international educational programs, exhibitions, art stories and publishing various thematic publications.
– planning and development of education / lifelong learning models that will preserve the spirit of the place and the tradition of society;
– listen to the pulse in the city and create the missing content;
– creating interactive programs for the population from 3 to 103 years;
– thematic programs that will help engage neglected open spaces in the city;
– festival events, contents in the field of architecture, urbanism and design;
– educational programs in the form of workshops, seminars, summer schools of architecture, urbanism, design;
– launching and publishing publications in the field of architecture, urbanism and design;
– networking with associations, associations, foundations in the country and abroad, similar scope, with the aim of implementing more complex projects;
– popularization of ideas, goals and activities of the urban house through visits to educational, cultural and related sectors in order to establish cooperation and partnerships;
– creating a financially self-sustaining association.